Precise Projects Limited Kenya
Precise projects limited supplies optimum, project management approaches to keep an eye on the planning, design, and construction of a construction project, from its beginning to its finish (planning, implementation to monitoring and evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the property development sectors all over Nairobi, Kenya.
construction management in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya we inspect the oversight of construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering projects and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. Some other services include
- Specifying project targets and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Enforce various operations through proper grouping and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management services in nairobi
A Quantity Surveyor (QS) is a construction industry professional with expert grasp on construction costs and contracts. They are concerned with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on clients' demands. They prepare precise estimates to ensure budgets are satisfactory for each stage of construction.
At precise projects limited Nairobi, Kenya, our certified quantity surveyors are ready to offer their knowledge at the most affordable rates.
Some of the services provided entails:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document.
- Managing construction projects on behalf of the client to make sure that projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving intricate advice on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of renewal of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying in kenya
At precise projects limited , we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of property agents will ensure that you find the house of your dreams, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in kenya